EAC offers an array of services to suit your individual needs, which include:
- Academic writing.
- Copy editing and proof reading.
- Translation from Chinese, Russian, Spanish and English.
- Addressing semantically incorrect expressions and metaphors in Chinese, Russian, Spanish and English, addressing common errors in translations.
- Providing ‘Auxiliary Supervision’ and consultation for Post-graduate (PhD / DBA) and graduate (MBA / M.Sc.) candidates.
- Assisting in drafting your research proposal in tandem with the highest scientific standard, increasing your chances in securing scholarships and studentships.
- Assisting in formulating research strategy.
- Assisting in publishing in open source publications and high ranked journals.
- Networking for scholars.
- Assisting in sourcing research partners.
- Assisting in sourcing new positions.
Our Academic Clinicians are experienced supervisors and scholars from all over the world, who are continuously engaged in research scholarly work.
Based on your needs, a Clinician will be assigned to you as your Personal Mentor / Consultant.
The interested candidates should complete and return the ‘EAC Initial Assessment Form for Individual’ to: